打印

Mega-Post Jenna Jameson 合集[4.07GB/30碟/AVI/MPG/RM]

Mega-Post Jenna Jameson 合集[4.07GB/30碟/AV

Details
This post has 30 scenes of the legendary Jenna Jameson, plus some bonus stuff. All together, there are actually 39 videos here, which is mainly due to the virtual sex scenes I included. Since they have the naughty & nice options, I included both versions with the VR scenes. But I didn't make screens of each version, since visually they look the same.

So if you look at the actual files in the torrent, you'll see that scenes 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18 have a part A and a part B. I'm usually not big on the VR scenes unless they have an actual cumshot, but Jenna looked pretty good in these.

There's also 3 bonus scenes included. One is a solo scene of Jenna using a dildo on her ass, which also has a part A & B. Then there's her sybian scene, and I included a brief part of an orgy scene from The Kiss. Jenna's part in the scene was fairly small, but she takes a nice Peter North shot at the end. This isn't the full scene, it's just the last few minutes with Jenna's action.

Like the last few posts, I basically picked out my favorite scenes here. Nothing too fancy. There will probably be a lot more Jenna in upcoming Leftovers posts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take Only What You Want:
If you don't feel like downloading every scene, use a BT client that allows selective downloading to take only the the specfic files you want. This is supported in newer versions of ABC, Azureus, and BitTornado, just to name a few.

附件

Jenna Jameson.torrent (84.16 KB)BT资源

2006-3-2 13:10, 下载次数: 1607

沙发~~
非常经典的片子。

强烈支持 感谢楼主发片  支持发片!谢谢楼主!!!!!!

此时此刻,我除了说楼住我爱你之外,无话可说了

谢谢楼主的影片,下载不了,太大了,支持一下!

看起來內容應該不錯,只是有些大了,不過還是要支持的

搂住好强!!这么多好片!!谢谢了

感谢楼主发片!支持楼主!

喜欢的女优~~~~~~~~支持楼主~~~~~~~~~~~~~~